Capacity: 25 to 300kg/ hr & above
- Low speed- lownoise
- Blades are abrasion resistant graded steel- duly heattreated
- Charging door and waste removal doors are easy operable complete with door opening safety mechanism – thus preventing any aerosolescaping
- Provided with manual bag/ bucket fillingmechanism
- Provided with reverse rotationmechanism
- Provided with PLC Panel and emergency stopswitch
- Provided with Audio- Videoalarm
- Biomedical waste shredding machine is used to destroy waste such as Syringes, scalpels, glass vials, blades, plastics, catheters, broken ampules, intravenous sets/bottles, blood bags, gloves, bandagesetc.
- Shredding is a process by which waste is de shaped or cut in to smaller pieces, so as to make the waste unrecognizable. It helps in prevention of reuse of noninfectious Biomedical waste and also acts as identifier that the waste is safe to deposeoff.
- BiomedicalWaste Shredder. Shredding is a process by which waste material is deshaped /cut in to smaller pieces, so as to make waste unrecognizable. It helps in prevention of reuse of biomedical plastic waste and also acts as identifier that the waste is safe to dispose off.