As more people in the world learn how important sterilization is, the need for good autoclaves and sterilizers has grown. At Certoclave, we are proud to sell sterilizers and autoclaves made by BMW. They’re safe, dependable, and work well enough to meet the highest standards.
Our BMW autoclaves sterilizers can be used in a lot of places. Medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, and labs are some examples. Our autoclaves and sterilizers are made with the latest technology and have a lot of high-tech features.
They are better than other companies because of this.
Advanced Features of BMW Autoclaves Sterilizers
The most important parts of our Bio-medical Waste autoclaves and sterilizers is the advanced control system. They did this so they could keep a tight grip on the sterilization process. With their simple controls, users can easily change the temperature, pressure, and cycle time to meet their needs.
This makes sure that each load is cleaned properly. So, it has to meet the highest safety and cleanliness standards.
The control system on our BMW autoclaves sterilizers is very advanced, and they also have a number of safety features. Some of them are automatic controls for the pressure and temperature and a safety interlock system. These make sure the machine works well and reduce the chance of an accident.
Below are a few things you should know about our BMW autoclaves sterilizers:
- Temperature range: Our autoclaves and sterilizers can work at temperatures between 105°C and 137°C.
- Size of the chamber: Our chamber sizes range from 15 to 360 litres, so you can choose the right size for your needs.
- Sterilization time: The sterilization time can be as short as 4 minutes or as long as 60 minutes, depending on the load and cycle type.
- Pressure range: Our autoclaves and sterilizers can work with pressures of up to 3.5 bar.
- Vacuum system: You can get a vacuum system for your autoclave or sterilizer from us as an extra.
- Power supply: Our autoclaves and sterilizers can use 110/220V AC power with a 50/60 Hz frequency.
- Chamber material: Our autoclaves and sterilizers compose of either AISI 304 or AISI 316L stainless steel, which makes them durable and easy to keep up.
- Compliance with standards: Our autoclaves and sterilizers meet a number of international standards. ISO 13485, EN 13060, EN 61010-1, CE Mark, and FDA 510 are some of them (k). This makes sure that you are using a safe, high-quality product.
Range of Products Available
Each application is different, and Certoclave knows that. We offer a wide range of BMW Autoclaves Sterilizers to meet the needs of our customers. We have what you need, whether you need a small benchtop autoclave for a lab or a big industrial sterilizer for a hospital or a factory.
We already know how to help you.
We also have autoclaves and sterilizers that are top of the line. We also sell a wide range of add-ons and everyday items. This will help you get the most out of your gear.
From special bags and pouches for sterilization to spare parts and maintenance kits. We have everything you’ll need to keep your BMW autoclave or sterilizer running well.
Commitment to Customer Service and Support
At Certoclave, we promise to give our clients the best service and support possible. Installation, maintenance, and repairs are all done by our skilled technicians. This keeps your autoclave or sterilizer running at its best all the time.
We’ve been in this business for more than 25 years, and we’ve installed more than 15,000 autoclaves and sterilizers around the world.
We sell top-of-the-line autoclaves and sterilizers, as well as a variety of accessories and supplies. Some of the things we sell as extras and supplies are sterilization bags, pouches, replacement parts, and maintenance kits. This makes sure that your BMW autoclave or sterilizer works well.
We also offer free shipping on orders over $100, and all of our products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We also have training programs to make sure that all of your staff knows how to use an autoclave or sterilizer. With over 10,000 BMW autoclaves sterilizers sold in North America alone, we have a customer satisfaction rating of 4.9 out of 5.
To sum up, choose Certoclave if you need the best autoclave or sterilizer for work in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, or a lab. Our BMW autoclaves sterilizers are of the highest quality, work well and are safe. Get in touch with us to know everything about what we have to offer.