ETO Ethyleneoxide Sterilizers
Type: Horizontal Rectangular
Capacity: 1 CF – 8 CF (28 L – 250L) (8 Options) & above
Ethylene Oxide (ETO) sterilization is mainly used to sterilize medical and pharmaceutical products that cannot support conventional high temperature steam sterilization – such as devices that incorporate electronic components, plastic packaging or plastic containers.
Note: Low Temperature ETO Sterilization cycle option can be offered in Steam SterilizerSeries
- All inner parts are of Stainless Steel quality AISI 304/ 316/ 316L or above
- Fully automatic machine with PLCpanel
- Automatic single sliding/Hinged doormechanism
- High quality SiliconGasket
- Excess ETO removalSystem
- Operating Temperature between 30 o-65 oC
- With Standard ETO Cartridge or bulkCylinder
- Cartridge puncturing – inside thechamber
- Pre & post conditioning is done in the main chamberonly
- During Sterilization a Microprocessor / PLC controls temperature, Moisture, Gas Injection, Gas Exposure and all critical time and pressure based parameters.
- Air Pollution Control Device Catalytic Converter System isprovided
- PLC controlled Digital panel display Operations : 4-8+ Pre-programmed cycle options, with one touch operation, as follows (which can be programmed depending upon heat & moisture sensitivity of instruments) Wrapped Instruments, Normal Cycle, Rapid process for single, open instrument, Leakage Test, (NO LIQUIDS are allowed in theChamber)
- Error Code and alarm is generated and cycle stops automatically in case any error occurs. Computer Screen displays Error and possible cause andremedy
- Reports are available in Data, Summary and/or Graph formats for every batch of goodssterilized.
- User can re-print reports as and when required, using any normalprinter.
- Digital storage of data cuts cost, saves space, ensures safety of data and negates cost of expensive thermal printing.
- Continuous display of Temperature, Humidity and Pressure On-line allows user to be aware of Cycle status at alltimes.
- Cold Cycle (40°C), Warm Cycle (55°C), 7 more user-defined cyclesavailable.
- 100%ETOgascartridgesuseexactdosage“asperchambersize”.Nobulkycylinderstobeused by inexperienced personnel, causing leakages and hence health and FIRE & SAFETY hazards.
- ETO gas cartridges is punctured in the chamber only when proper negative pressure and humidity conditions are achieved in thechamber.