Integrated autoclave with shredder(IAS Series)
Type: Vertical / Horizontal – Cylindrical
Capacity: 100 L – 2000L
- All inner parts are of Stainless Steel quality AISI 304/ 316/ 316L or above
- Fully automated machine with PLC control panel and online printer
- Operating temperature at 126-140 degC
- Automatic door operatingmechanism
- Provided with State of Art waste shredding mechanism
- High temperature resistant silicongasket
- Provided with water film vacuumpump
- Leakage test & Bowie+ DickTest
- Low start uptime
- With audio & visualalarm
- Steam Generator(Optional)
- Duty Cycle : Loading, Shredding, Vacuum Purging (over 99% Air Expulsion), Sterilization, Exhaust Drying Cycle, Vacuum Breaking,Unloading
- Microprocessor PLC (Color Touch Screen) controlled Operations : High Speed Cycle withVacuum purging @ 1350C, Slow Speed Cycle with Vacuum purging @ 1260C (if needed,) Bowie + Dick Test, Leakage Test, High Speed Cycle without shredding @ 1350C, Slow Speed Cycle without shredding @ 1260C (if needed), numeral Operator’s Choice cycles
- Microbial Inactivation: Exceed STAATT Level III(99.9999%)
- Waste volume reduction:60-80%
- Cycle time: 30 min to 75min
- Hospital installation as well as medical waste treatmentfacilities
- Features: Shredding and sterilization in a closed and compact system, built-in shreddereasy to disassemble
On-site Medical Waste Disposal Solution for Hospitals
Integrated autoclave with shredder(IAS Series) is an ideal solution for hospitals and healthcare centers to safely dispose infectious medical waste. First of all, IAS is a system integrated with autoclave and shredder, which completes the sterilization process and shredding process in one closed vessel, so that it ensures a clean ambient and safe operation. Secondly, IAS has a complete automated treatment process, thus the reliance of a professional operation team can be substantially reduced.Moreover,thankstoSRE’scompactandpracticaldesign,IASrequiresaminimum space to install and a basic infrastructure to operate. Therefore, hazardous medical waste can always be treated in hospital and healthcare centers in time without transportation of medical waste or secondary risk of infection.
Off-site Medical Waste Disposal Solution for Centralized Facilities:
IAS is widely used in centralized medical waste facilities as well, and the treatment capacity is up to 1-10 tons per day. Manpower is largely reduced due to its automated processes for operating this system, meanwhile, the odor is significantly reduced because of the closed and compact design.
Core Features & Advantages
- Safer and easier: the closed system and fully automated process make medical waste treatment safer and easier to operate.
- Low operation cost : Very economical running & maintenance costs
- On-site treatment: prevent the risk of secondaryinfection
- Odor control: advanced odor control technology ensures a clean ambient of hospital and medical waste treatmentfacilities.
- Long lifespan: heavy-duty design and key parts from world famous brands ensures a long termrun.
- SREsmart technology realizes remote onlinesupport.