- Hi-Low temperature deviation alarm.
- Sensor Failure Indication protection.
- Start-up delay protection for compressor.
- Hi-performance hermetically sealed compressor.
- CFC-free ECO-FRIENDLY refrigerants.
- High density HCFC free polyurethane insulation foam.
- Uniformly spread evaporator imparts faster freezing and better performance on conformity of temperature.
- Cooling coils for mortuary freezer are placed between foamed-in-place PUF insulation and brazed to Stainless Steel chamber eliminating any chances of FROST FORMATION and choking of evaporator.
- Finned tube evaporator with forced air convention for mortuary refrigerator.
- Outer body of Stainless Steel. Inner Chamber of Stainless Steel. High density machine filled HCFC free polyurethane insulation foam (PUF). Specially designed latch eliminates cooling loss. Side by side chambers for bigger capacities.
Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations
|Model (Mortuary Chamber)
||2oC to 6Oc
||Microprocessor / Micro-controller based temperature controller
||Digital LED with SV and PV
||GI Powder Coated/Stainless steel Optional
||Standard hinged door with double gasket seal between the doors.
||High grade PUF INSULATED between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses
||Telescopic/Pull out trays made up of SS sheet
||Interior fluorescent lighting
||Castors for minimal effort mobility
||Superior and heavy duty air cooled refrigeration system.
||CFC FREE ECO FRIENDLY
||Highly efficient condenser with automatic condensate evaporating system.
||Internal evaporator system Forced draught
||Non-CFC/HCFC environmental friendly based on compressor capacity.
||Forced air circulation to maintain chamber uniformity.
||Provided for safety and security of specimen.
||220 / 230 Volts, Single Phase Supply